Whilst I love the theatre, the most common reason I'm near a stage is to listen to music.
I don't mind if the stage is large
If it's indoors
If the guys up there are famous
or just having fun.
Even when you run the risk of being upstaged by the weather
the show must go on!
1. The mainstage at The Hop Farm Festival, Kent July 2009
2. Mike Maven and friend at Cedar Street Courtyard, Austin TX May 2009
3. Low Expectations at Antones, Austin TX May 2009
4. The mainstage at Greenbelt Festival, Cheltenham Aug 2008
5. Paul Weller at The Hop Farm, July 2009 (with thanks to A for the shot)
6. The Effras at The Streatham Festival, London July 2009
7. The Effras in the rain ...